[Histonet] Re: Bouins alternative/substitute question

Johnson, Teri TJJ <@t> Stowers-Institute.org
Mon May 22 10:33:24 CDT 2006

Kemlo, exactly. But my point is that it is in a solution with other
chemicals, and I presume that adds a measure of stability.

~tj

-----Original Message-----
From: Kemlo Rogerson [mailto:kemlo.rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 10:27 AM
To: Johnson, Teri; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Re: Bouins alternative/substitute question

I think it is because picric acid explodes when dry but I've tried, and
tried, and tried and it has never exploded.

Has anyone ever succeeded?

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
Ext  3311
DD   01934 647057
Mob 07749 754194

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. --W.
B. Yeats

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank
you for your co-operation