[Histonet] Cryostat disinfecting

Delventh3 <@t> aol.com Delventh3 <@t> aol.com
Fri May 19 15:59:01 CDT 2006

Thanks to all who wrote to me about disinfecting the  cryostat.  I received
some excellent guidelines.  One of the biggest  problems was the agent to use
for killing AFB.  Unfortunately, I miss typed  the telephone number, but you
all were persistent in  getting the info to  me.

As an aside:  After 46 years of working in  Histology, I am being forced to
quit due to problems with the old ticker.   I cannot say how much I have
enjoyed this field of work.  I was able to  combine my teaching certificates and
histology certifications in a way that made  every day interesting.  Now on to
other avenues of expression.   Quilting, here I come.

Good luck to you all.  I've enjoyed the banter on  Histonet.   God Bless!

Priscilla Delventhal, BA, HT,. HTL,  ASCP