[Histonet] Incubation chamber

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 17 09:22:27 CDT 2006

You can safely incubate your slides by placing them in one plastic slide box designed for 100 slides. Just place enough really damped paper towels on the bottom, place the slides flat accross over the slides slots, close the box and they will be fine the next morning.
  Hope this will help you!
  René J.

Jatindra Prakash <jatindra_prakash <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:

Does anyone know of a supplier for a low cost incubation chambers for hold up to 6 slides?
I am tired of having slides dry out during overnight incubation in the make-shift chambers
I have tried to construct.

Thanks in advance,

Jatindra
Atlantic Veterinary College