[Histonet] goat primary Ab

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Tue May 16 18:55:20 CDT 2006

Hi Susan,

I use goat primaries on mouse and human tissue routinely with
consistent and acceptable results.

I use Jackson's anti-goat secondaries for detection. I choose the
Donkey anti-Goat IgG "ML" secondaries to reduce species cross
reactivity. Works well.

Contact me directly if you need more information.

-- Andrea