[Histonet] Ordering from DAKO or What I learned from my DAKO sales representative!

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Tue May 16 15:57:31 CDT 2006

Dear DAKO users.

I had a long talk with my DAKO sales rep today,  bless his heart!!!  He
explained the problems DAKO was having with the new computer system, which
is being resolved asap.

His sage advice for successful ordering  was - have your purchasing agent
or who ever places the order do  the following:
Avoid #1, go to #2, #3, or #4  in order to not be put on hold via slowphone
forever and ever, amen!  (Sorry Randy Travis!)

1.  Don't phone in an order to avoid the long wait
2.  FAX the order

          OR

3.  email the order to Customer Service
4.  Have your sale representative place the order for you.

If you don't want to phone, FAX or email, the sales rep can do it for you
to speed up the process.

Back orders are lessening, and it is a long story as to why this all
happened.  The new computer system was not helping here either.

Hope this helps

Good luck on ordering - I'm doing it through my sales rep.
Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology