[Histonet] Help!

Anthony F. Boris aboris <@t> agh.org
Mon May 15 06:52:40 CDT 2006

What you shoul do and what you actually do may be completely different.    You should do as the previous emails state and document everything and move forward with your disciplinary steps.  The errors will eventually cause a wrong diagnosis being given to a patient and possibly an unneeded surgery or treatment.   What I would do is take the tech off any duty involving numbering and just have them do the manual work of routine maintenance like changing the stainer and putting away stock.  I then would have to cover the tech with forced overtime and delayed cases.   When you have to explain the delay and overtime, maybe something will be done by HR.

Good luck with that tough job,
Tony

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Kemlo Rogerson [mailto:kemlo.rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk]
	Sent: Mon 5/15/2006 3:20 AM
	To: 'Owen, Michael P'; 'Histonet'
	Subject: RE: [Histonet] Help!

	With respect that was just words; what would you do?

	Kemlo Rogerson
	Pathology Manager
	Ext  3311
	DD   01934 647057
	Mob 07749 754194

	  The real does not die, the unreal never lived. --Nisargadatta Maharaj

	This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
	recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
	distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
	contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
	me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
	co-operation