[Histonet] Lisa, histotech/grosser

Amy Senn studentofdeath <@t> hotmail.com
Sun May 14 16:16:39 CDT 2006

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 14:39:30 -0400
From: "Lisa Travis" <ltravis9 <@t> cox.net>
Subject: [Histonet] Grossing Techs
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

Can anyone tell me if there is a set pay scale for HTs that do some of the
grossing?

Lisa---My ID badge says "histo tech", but I do all the duties of a grossing
assistant(?).  I haven't touched an embedder or microtome since I started
working here, but my pay is comparable to a histo tech salary.  So, I'm
sorry I can'thelp you...but you did bring up an interesting question for me.
  Am I making what I should be??...or more...or less?
Thanks everyone...

Quote of the Week:

"That money was for BILLS, you know, like pool."
--Ray