[Histonet] DAKO - Target Retrieval Solution

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Sat May 13 23:29:33 CDT 2006

After all this talk about DAKO I am worried ... I live for DAKO's
Target Retrieval Solution. In my opinion, it is simply the best out
there and gives me fantastic results every time I use it. Love it! So
in case I cannot get my hands on more for some time (last time I
ordered it was very backordered), I need to consider other options

So my question is, what commercially available solutions (besides
those from DAKO) do people rely on for heat retrieval and what are
your thoughts on them?

THANK YOU!