[Histonet] Dako

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Wed May 10 22:35:16 CDT 2006

We also have been having problems. I just switched to biotin blocking
kits from Vector and DAB+ from Zymed b/c of all the backordering and
no one answers the phone etc. Plus it's been impossible to get in
touch with a sales rep. I can't bear the thought though of life
without EnVision+ so I hope all will be better soon!!

Andrea