[Histonet] Processor Preferences??

Fred Underwood funderwood <@t> mcohio.org
Wed May 10 11:38:10 CDT 2006

I can't comment on those.  But I have had a VIP 5 for about a year now
and it is working grea,t so far(insert sound of knocking on wood here).

Fred

>>> "Jennifer Leigh" <immunoqueen <@t> yahoo.com> 05/10/06 11:01AM >>>
          Dear Histonet,

                  We are in the process of buying a new tissue
processor and are currently considering the Shandon Excelsior, the
Shandon Pathcentre, and the Leica ASP300. I would welcome input and
personal preferences from Histonetters who use these instruments. Thank
you in advance!

  Jennifer Oskins
  Asst. Senior Biologist
  Eli Lilly and Company