[Histonet] IHC on Cheek cells

yan gao gliuygao <@t> hotmail.com
Wed May 10 10:45:38 CDT 2006

   Hi, Histonet.

   I  am  staining  phosoph-MEK  on  cheek  cells.  Here is the way how I
   collected  cheek  cells.   I  used  cotton tips scrape inside of human
   mouth.   then  I  soak  the  tip  into  the fixative offered by Thermo
   shandon for cytospin.  Then I cytospined cells to slides.
   While  I  stained  pMEK,  I  brought a rabbit IgG with it for negative
   control.   I  got  a  positive  stain on cheek cells.  Cells were very
   sticky.
   Anyone  has IHC experience on buccal cells would like share with me, I
   really appreciated.  Thanks a lot.

   Yan Gao

   Novartis