[Histonet] Ohio Histology Society Symposium

Matthew Chase ChaseM <@t> childrensdayton.org
Tue May 9 13:28:47 CDT 2006

May 12-13 is the Histology Society of Ohio Symposium/Convention.
If you've come all this way, come about 10 minutes down the road to the Dayton Childrens Medical Center. We are hiring, we need a Histologist to fill a full time position. So come on down for an informal visit or go to the website at http://www.cmc-dayton.org and fill out an application. If you need directions or more information call us at 937-641-3358. We process around 5K cases per year. We do some immuno's with the Ventana ES Autostainer, have the PowerPath Information System, have a part time histologist, a full time histologist (that would be you) and myself, the super.
Matt