[Histonet] FW: MyNeuroLab.com Media

Charles Scouten cwscouten <@t> myneurolab.com
Fri May 5 14:41:44 CDT 2006

It sounds like she is making a Ralph knife for sectioning
GMA/JB-4/HistOresin. Yes, these knife makers are still available. Glass
knives are used extensively in EM labs but made in a different
configuration, a triangled knife. It sounds like the knife breaker is in
bad need of service. The knife scoreing wheel probably needs to be
replaced, adjusted along with a few other replaceable parts. What model
of glass breaker are you using?

Lee

Lee E. Dickey

Product Marketing and Sales Manager

McCormick Scientific

________________________________

From: Tabitha Granshaw [mailto:TGranshaw <@t> biocompare.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 5:05 PM
To: Charles Scouten
Cc: Marla Steuer
Subject: RE: MyNeuroLab.com Media

Hi Charles,

I just wanted to drop you a line to see if MyNeuroLab would be
interested in a Promotion. This Promotion would be covered by the
contract so there would be no additional charge.

The Promotions can be viewed on the Biocompare site at
http://www.biocompare.com/contents/9/Promotions-and-Special-Offers.html

If you would be interested in setting one up, don't hesitate to drop me
a line

Cheers,
Tabitha