[Histonet] Mohs lab supervisor opening

LINDA MARGRAF LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com
Fri May 5 11:55:48 CDT 2006

Here's a job opening Marquita asked me to post. Please respond to her or Danna and not me.
 Thanks!
Linda M
Histonet administrator

Type:  Mohs Lab SupervisorTitle:  Chief Histology TechThe Dermatologic Surgery Division of UT Southwestern in Dallas is looking for a Mohs lab supervisor with 1 year supervisory experience and 7 years histology experience.  Current practice includes 2 Mohs surgeons with one or two surgeons beginning in Sept 06. Oversee all laboratory operations. Cut and prepare frozen skin sections using the Mohs technique.  Immunostaining technique for Mohs sections.  Maintain CLIA certification for a Mohs lab.  Manage 3-4 laboratory staff.  Computer literacy and software knowledge needed:  Word and Excel.  Excellent benefits.   Respond directly to Mrs. Danna Hightower, Clinic Manager danna.hightower <@t> utsouthwestern.edu FAX 214-648-1587Telephone 214-648-5757

Marquita Wiggins
Manager
Dermatology Dept
UT Southwestern Medical Center