[Histonet] Contract histo lab for research material? (USA)

Tamara Howard thoward <@t> unm.edu
Fri May 5 11:01:59 CDT 2006

I'm not sure how I got involved in this, but....A research lab back east
is looking for a contract lab to do some praffin embedding and sectioning;
I don't know if they also need staining/immunos/ISH, what the volume of
samples will be, etc. Sorry. These would be animal samples. I don't
actually know the lab - someone they asked then asked me if I could find
out. Oh, we don't think the geographic location of the contract lab is an
issue, so any labs in the USA may be fair game.

Replies to the list or off-line will be fine.

Thanks for your help!

Tamara

  Tamara Howard
  Department of Cell Biology and Physiology
  University of New Mexico - Health Sciences Center
  Albuquerque, NM 87131
  thoward <@t> unm.edu