[Histonet] Wanted cryosta, model IEC CTD harris

dfs dsaf kzhong888 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 3 12:46:51 CDT 2006

Hello histonetters:
          I am looking for a Model CTD harris cryostat, it has been out of production since the 70's. And it is a small box looking machine often compared to a ice cream cart. if you have one for sale please email me at kzhong888 <@t> yahoo.com or call 714 675 8709.                 thnak you all                    kirk