[Histonet] Autostainer tubes

Joanne Mauger mauger <@t> email.chop.edu
Tue May 2 13:42:30 CDT 2006

Patti, Labvision sells the identical vials, in fact I was told they make
the autostainer for Dako-
www.labvision.com

Jo

>>> Patti Loykasek <ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com> 05/02/06 1:31 PM >>>
Opps - didn't put in there a supplier other than Dako. We had a
backorder
problem with Dako on these. Actually turned out to be a glitch in
their
system, so all is well. Thanks for all of the good info, though.
Histotechs
are a nice bunch of people!

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipients and may contain privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If

you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail

and destroy all copies of the original message, or you may call
PhenoPath
Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A. at (206) 374-9000.