[Histonet] Question

Victoria Baker vbaker60 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue May 2 13:03:59 CDT 2006

The only thing I can think of is what literally looks
like an "egg slicer"  I think we had ordered it from
MOPEC or one of the other surgical/autopsy companies
some 6 years ago.  It's a metal egg shaped base, and
using hi-profile microtome blades you could slice
fresh soft tissue (like brain)in thin even pieces.  I
haven't seen one in sometime, but maybe someone who
reads my e-mail will know where they can be purchased
these days.  If I remember correctly back then it cost
about $100.
Good luck

Vikki