[Histonet] Fw: Thermo/ Leica

Sherri Anderson specialstainsqueen <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 13:36:21 CST 2006

Dear Matt:

Pauline Fisher from Thermo retired a while ago (almost two years ago, I
believe).  You could contact Sheila Dandy at sheila.dandy <@t> thermo.com with
questions.  She is a Product Manager who is based in the U.K.  Depending
upon what types of questions you have, she may direct your email to a more
appropriate person (or persons)....but she would be a good starting point
for you and is quite knowledgeable on a wide range of topics/products.

Sincerely,
Sherri