[Histonet] Med Tech forum like Histonet?

Diane G. Miller miller <@t> coho.net
Wed Mar 29 18:49:23 CST 2006

There is a forum,  here is the site: MEDLAB-L: http://www.ualberta.ca/~pletendr/MEDLAB-L.html
Diane
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michelle D. Moore
  To: Histonet
  Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:07 PM
  Subject: [Histonet] Med Tech forum like Histonet?

  Hello hope everyone is having a good day :) I have a friend that is a Med Tech and she was wondering if there was a forum like the Histonet only for Med Techs. She is in need of another resource for some information. If you are a Med Tech and can help please let me know or if you would be willing to consult with her on some issues that would be nice also. Thank you for you time and help. Have a Grateful Day :)

  Michelle D. Moore HT(ASCP)
  TMH
  785 Russell St
  Craig, CO 81625