[Histonet] Looking for jobs in Colorado

hts <@t> gator.net hts <@t> gator.net
Tue Mar 28 15:12:41 CST 2006

 My wife and I are looking for histotech positions in the Boulder/Fort
Collins area.  Melissa has 2 1/2 years experience and Paul has 1 3/4
years experience.  We should both be licensed HT(ASCP) by mid-May.  We
have both passed the written and our practical has been sent off and is
due to be graded in April.

 We currently work in a reference lab in Gainesville, FL.  We have a wide
range of experience in research, vet-path and special projects.  Paul has
experience in grossing and Melissa is very proficient in microtomy.

Thank you,
Paul Cremers