[Histonet] microwave processing???

Phil McArdle pmcardle <@t> ebsciences.com
Tue Mar 28 13:03:14 CST 2006

Hello:

Kok and Boon, absolutely. For more tips and protocols, check out the
"library" section of www.ebsciences.com. Some are dated and we're
constantly updating our site, but should be helpful.

Best regards,

Phil McArdle

Microwave Product Manager
Energy Beam Sciences, Inc.
Tel:  800.992.9037 x 341
Cell: 860.597.6796
Fax: 860.653.0422
PMcardle <@t> ebsciences.com
www.ebsciences.com
"ADDING BRILLIANCE TO YOUR VISION"

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." Ralph Waldo Emerson