[Histonet] Venting Part II

pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net
Tue Mar 28 09:11:45 CST 2006

---- Jackie M O'Connor <Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com> wrote:
> I think you call that a Union Man.
> Joe,
I went through this when we built our new  ab last year. I dumped all these issues off on the general contractor. But then again, I was the on who had to put in the ceiling tiles among other things. Building a new lab is a very time consuming and mentally consuming event. We had excellent plumbers but we sure did pay for them.
Ron Martin