[Histonet] Tissue Request: Rapid Processor

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 18:22:24 CST 2006

Hi,
     I would like to ask if there is anyone that happens to be using the
Sakura Rapid Tissue Processor that would be willing to send a sample of
tissue to me. Our lab is getting one and I would like to try working with
some tissue that has been processed in this manner in order to try to get a
head start on optimizing cutting and testing and such. I am ideally
interested in tonsil or lymph node and colon, but I would not be adverse to
other types as well. Let me know if you would be willing to share.
Thanks,
Amos Brooks