[Histonet] oysters larvae again

John A. Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Thu Mar 23 11:15:27 CST 2006

Anne Sophie's MEMPFA-T fixative (0,1 M Mops pH
7,4; 2 mM EGTA; 1 mM MgSO4; 4% paraformaldehyde;
0,1% Tween 20) does contain EGTA, which chelates
calcium ions, but 2mm seems intuitively to be very
weak. Are the shells of oyster larvae extremely
thin?

I've not come across this MEMPFA-T fixative
before. Could anyone provide a reference for it?

--
John A. Kiernan