[Histonet] ATTN: Tissue Processors (microwave users)

Justin Thomas jstn192 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 09:05:48 CST 2006

I am head of histology/pathology at a hospital in California, and I am
putting the word out for members to respond....there is a company that
can make identical microwave/any other accessories made of hard or soft
material to accommodate lab equipment relatively economical!  I have
ordered a number of different accessories from this company, and they have
great service and pricing. I think each member will be pleased with their services.
Just reply to my email if you are interested with your contact infomation and i will forward it to the company.

  -thanks,
  Thomas