[Histonet] RE: Inexpensive microtome knife sharpening

Justin Thomas jstn192 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 16:42:43 CST 2006

Hello all, this is Dr. Thomas again, of C.A.  The same company that has inexpensive microwave accessories also has a microtome knife sharpening and reconditioning service.  If you are looking to cut laboratory and hospital cost, this company is who you should turn to with the purchasing of microwave accessories and your knife sharpening and reconditioning. They resharpen/recondition all our knifes now, we are extremely satisfied with their prices and services. Give me your contact info if you want me to forward it the this company.

  -thanks,
  Dr. Thomas