[Histonet] (no subject)

Jo Dee Fish jfish <@t> gladstone.ucsf.edu
Thu Mar 16 11:36:42 CST 2006

Joyce,
When I make it up I shake the dry Iodine and dry Potassium Iodide together
vigorously, then add the distilled water slowly while stirring with a stir
bar until dissolved. It does take a while to fully dissolve.
Good luck,
Jo Dee

Jo Dee Fish

Research Technologist III

Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease

Telephone: (415) 734-2567

Fax: (415) 355-0230

E-mail: jfish <@t> gladstone.ucsf.edu

Mailing address: