[Histonet] VIP E300 Problems

Heckford, Karen - SMMC-SF Karen.Heckford <@t> CHW.edu
Thu Mar 16 11:12:43 CST 2006

Good Morning Histonetters,
I was wondering if anyone has had any problems getting replacement
containers or any other parts for that matter for the VIP Tissue Processor
E300.   I am also experiencing a problem with water getting pulled out of my
filter water and coming out of a hole where my last paraffin is placed.
This has caused me a great deal of grief because my tissues are than
infiltrated with water downed paraffin.  This has happened at least three
times.  I have had Biomedical personnel fix the problem each time.  Is it
time to retire the old thing?????   This just happened to me again and I now
have a Migraine coming on!!
Any suggestions!!!!

Karen Heckford HT (ASCP) CE
Lead Histology Technician