Mouse intestine in [Histonet] Bouin Solution

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Mar 15 13:39:07 CST 2006

We would fix it no more than overnight although 72 hours is permissable,
transfer to 70% and do a couple of changes in this alcohol to help remove
picric acid.   Hopefully you are rinsing the fecal contents out before
doing this, we would actually then fill the intestine with Bouins using a
syringe.  Messy but really fixes villi nicely.