[Histonet] Erma large sledge microtme

Maria Mejia mbmphoto <@t> gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 22:17:44 CST 2006

We have in our neurological department an Erma Inc. large sledge
(sliding) microtome
cat # 08-100-4. Although I understand this microtome belongs to our
department
NO ONE knows how to use it, there is NO manual for this equipment and
it looks like
there are a few missing parts.

Now, I have used a sliding microtome for the past 17 years & I have
seen several
different models, but I have not seen or heard of this name brand
before. I have gone on
the web to search for the company & found out that the instrument is
made in Japan.

So, if there is ANYONE out there who uses or has used this microtome
- I would greatly
appreciate it if you would contact me for information. This offers
also goes for any vendors too.
I look forward to hearing from anyone.

Yours

Maria Bartola Mejia
University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
Department of Neurological Surgery
1855 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA, 94103
Email: mbmphoto <@t> gmail.com