[Histonet] Friday Hour of Fuming

Bartlett, Jeanine jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Fri Mar 10 13:39:05 CST 2006

Yep, but it was explained to me that it was to allow for fresh ice to
make its way into your glass along with the beverage.

Jeanine Bartlett, BS, HT(ASCP)
1600 Clifton Road, MS/G-32
18/SB-114
Atlanta, GA  30333
(404) 639-3590
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Fred
Underwood
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 2:29 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; sbreeden <@t> nmdamail.nmsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Friday Hour of Fuming

Along those lines.  Have you ever ordered a pitcher of your favorite
beverage and had your waitress (excuse me, wait person) pour the drink
out of the side of the pitcher.  Instead of the front like it was
designed.

>>> "Breeden, Sara" <sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu> 03/10/06 02:22PM >>>
I suggest we have a Friday Hour of Fuming in order to allow us to rid
ourselves of the mental flotsam and jetsam that have accumulated during
the week. For example.... I'd like to Fume against "lip drip".  It would
seem to me that after years and years of R&D, someone could perfect a
liter/gallon container that didn't piddle all over everything when
pouring.  The beaker people fixed that YEARS ago. A small adjustment in
the shape of the lip would solve that annoyance!

I feel SO much better! Next?

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)
New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Veterinary Diagnostic Services