[Histonet] Cutting foams with microtome

Ashwin Nair nair.ashwin <@t> gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:52:47 CST 2006

Hi,

I tried sectioning PLLA scaffolds using frozen embedding technique and it
worked ok. Its  painfully difficult. I believe tape transfer is a better
way, I am not sure as I have not done it. Linda, at Clemson Univ suggested
this a while back when I had some trouble with sectioning.

Ashwin

--
Thank you.
Ashwin Nair