[Histonet] Microwave Processing Program Templates

Jason and Heather themagoos <@t> rushmore.com
Thu Mar 9 09:16:17 CST 2006

I was asked to see if anyone in histoland has a microwave processing program
template that they would share with us. We have two TBS Shurwaves and are
trying to use them to the max. We have a program for smal biopsies(GI,
needle Bx, etc.) and a program for medium tissue(appendix, gallbladder,
etc.) We are looking for programs that are for fatty tissue(breast,
colon,etc.) and decal. If you could help please email me back with your
suggestions.

Thank You,

Jason McGough, HT(ASCP)
Clinical Laboratory of the Black Hills