[Histonet] reply versus reply to all

Tyler W. tyler-wellington <@t> northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 7 11:31:41 CST 2006

sorry to sound rude as you all have helped me a lot, but i use this email account for important
work emails and its a lot easier to miss an important one in between 15 bickering male-female jokes
that i'm not participating in, nor are at all relavent to histology.  this is an important job that
we have and a clooged email inbox doesn't help us do it any better.  private debates, of course are
A-OK, but i just recieved 20 emails about some argument i have nothing to do with.

i'm just confused.  shouldn't this be a message board and not a list serve?  why am i recieving all
these messages?

tyler w.