[Histonet] Open Position

Catherine Scott catherine.scott <@t> mpiresearch.com
Tue Mar 7 10:42:24 CST 2006

Good Afternoon All,

We currently have a mangers position open. I have listed the job
responsibilities and required experience below.

Manager, Plastics Laboratory

MPI Research, Mattawan, MI has an immediate opening for a Manager in our
newly constructed Plastics Laboratory.

This position is accountable for providing leadership and direction of
the Plastic laboratory by making study assignments, scheduling staff,
providing training, interfacing with sponsors and generally facilitating
operations.  The manager apprises senior management of issues requiring
attention, and makes recommendations to benefit departmental operations.
The manager may interact with inside and outside sources to facilitate
and ensure effectiveness of the department's operations and may act as
liaison between MPI staff, management, Pathologists and Study Directors.
The manager may perform any of all the following administrative
functions: interviewing employment candidates, preparing and conducting
employee performance reviews and other administrative tasks as assigned.

The candidate must have 5+ years of histology experience along with
(ASCP) HT/ HTL certification.  The candidate must have experience
working with GMA, MMA, cardiac stents, undecalcified bone,
histomorphometry and special stains. The successful candidate must be a
self-starter, have leadership qualities and troubleshooting abilities.

If you are interested please contact me directly or visit our web site
at www.mpiresearch.com <http://www.mpiresearch.com/>  for more
information.

Thank you,

Catherine Scott

Catherine L. Scott B.A., HT (ASCP), ALAT

Associate Director, Pathology Services

54943 North Main Street

Mattawan, Michigan 49071-9399 USA

Telephone: 269.668.3336 ext. 1218