[Histonet] M Trichrome on Plastic Embedded Kidneys

Kathy.Johnston <@t> CLS.ab.ca Kathy.Johnston <@t> CLS.ab.ca
Mon Mar 6 12:25:09 CST 2006

Does anyone out there do Masson Trichromes staining on Plastic embedded kidney sections?

They don't seem to stain too badly with the M Trichrome that we use for our Paraffin sections, but I can't help wondering if there is a specific method that deals with the plastic residue surrounding (and possibly obscuring) the tissue.

This is something new we're trying, so any info would be gratefully received!

Thanks

Kathy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files/attachments may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information intended for a specific purpose and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient do not disclose, copy, retain, distribute, use or modify any of the contents of this transmission. If you received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and destroy the entire transmission and any copies produced. Thank you.