[Histonet] BCA Assay on Polymer Scaffolds

Ashwin Nair nair.ashwin <@t> gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:09:11 CST 2006

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has done a BCA assay on polymeric scaffolds to
detect the presence of protein in the scaffold. I have been usu=ing
Coomassie Brilliant Blue currently but the staining is not very good as the
background itslef is bluish no matter how long i destain it. Was wondering
if BCA assay would be a better idea. I intend to do the assay on the slides
which have these scaffold sections. I look forward to comments.

Regards
Ashwin Nair