[Histonet] Great opportunity for the right person!

Chaussey, Leslie Lchausse <@t> nmh.org
Wed Mar 1 21:04:58 CST 2006

We currently have a full-time Technical Coordinator position open in the Surgical Pathology Laboratory. Bachelors degree in appropriate science required & five years of relevant laboratory experience, Supervisory experience preferred, Proficient histotechnologist with superior problem solving skills desired.  Oversees technical workflow in a busy Histology and IHC laboratory.

Acts under the direction of the manager; the Technical Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the delivery of quality service for the Histology, IHC, Neuropath, and Electron Microscopy laboratories (75% technical coordinator / 25% staff bench work); Works with assigned departments and pathologists to coordinate assessment, development, and implementation of new technology; Designs data collection and assesssment systems; Assists with and monitors operating budget; Responsibilities include maintaining the highest degree of expertise in new technology, quality management, and the LIS.

Northwestern Memorial Hospital, consistently recognized as the most preferred hospital in Chicago, is seeking new team members. We hire the 'Best People' who are dedicated to being a part of the 'Best Patient Experience!'

At Northwestern Memorial Hospital, we're setting new standards of care. We're also creating career opportunities that allow you to share your talent, develop new skills, and reach all of your goals. We're one of the best hospitals in the world because we support the efforts, the ideas, and the initiatives of all of our people. We invite you to join us.

For more information and to submit your resume, please visit our website, www.nmh.org <http://www.nmh.org/> .

AA/EOE

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the
addressee. The information contained in this message is
confidential and may constitute proprietary or non-public
information under international, federal, or state laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of
such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and
notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.