[Histonet] antibodies of bone marker

pex pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Wed Mar 1 08:26:41 CST 2006

Dear all,

    I would like to do immunostaing in mouse primary osteoblasts, so firstly I need some good antibodies of bone marker( such as alkaline phosphatase, osteocalcin, osteopontin, bone sialoprotein). At presnet some antibodies are there in our lab, however they do not work well. So I want to order some new antibodies. If you have much more experience about them in immunostaining, can you do me a favor? Tell me some information about antibodies( company, catalogue number, or lab, etc)

 Thanks a lot

 Guofeng

  Germany