[Histonet] Feedback Re: Tissue-Tek Express Instrument

Bonner, Janet Janet.Bonner <@t> FLHOSP.ORG
Fri Jun 30 14:38:40 CDT 2006

Better to ask serious question on Monday....( Have a great Fourth of July!!!!)   @:)

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Goodwin, Diana
Sent: Fri 6/30/2006 1:13 PM
To: HistoNet <@t> Pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Feedback Re: Tissue-Tek Express Instrument

Since my original post was turned into a political debate, I will try
again to solicit the information that I am interested in obtaining:

Is anyone out there using this instrument, and if so, what are your
thoughts on the return on investment: functionality, cost savings,
quality compared to overnight, any savings in tech-time, etc.

Thanks again,
Diana Goodwin
Supervisor, Anatomic Pathology
Pennsylvania Hospital
Preston 655-C
ph. 215-829-6532
pager 215-422-5160
fax 215-829-7564
e-mail goodwind@[pahosp.com

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.