[Histonet] FRIDAY Musing

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Fri Jun 30 14:04:19 CDT 2006

Picture this: NSH is in Phoenix - the home of the AZ Diamondbacks - this
September.  Cowabunga! - the Diamondbacks are at home that week (Sep
7-13) playing St. Louis and then Washington.  I'm a baseball fan and I'm
thinkin' there are other baseball fans who happen to be histotechs who
might be interested in getting together to go to a game!  We could call
it Histonight at Chase Field.  I'm sure there's someone in PHX that
could get a group of tickets...  What say you, fellow(ette) baseball
fan?

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services