[Histonet] Need Some Help or Information

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Tue Jun 27 10:16:01 CDT 2006

Hi Pam:

    Freeze the lower extremity and cut it with a band saw. Really. That
is how we did it when sectioning a whole cadaver. A company called
"Sarcosote" on Old Harrods Creek Road in Louisville, KY (actually in
Anchorage, KY), 502-244-9133 might be able to help you.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.