[Histonet] Texas Histo Opportunity

Sheffield, Tiffany L Tiffany.L.Sheffield <@t> uth.tmc.edu
Thu Jun 22 09:48:24 CDT 2006

Hi Fellow Histonetters!

    Since you all are the best of the best, a histology position has
become available at The University of Texas Health Science Center in
Houston Medical School Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. We are looking
for someone with their ASCP certification. It would be a bonus if you
had previous experience with calcified tissue. Great pay and benefits,
the works! It is a wonderful place to work (great people). Please
contact me if you are interested. I would be happy to answer any
questions you might have.

Tiffany Sheffield-Lopez,BS,HT(ASCP)

Supervisor, Bone Histomorphometry & Biomaterials Lab

Department of Orthopaedic Surgery

The University of Texas Houston Health Science Center

6431 Fannin, Suite 6.144 MSB

Houston, TX 77030

713-500-6803 Wk  713-500-0729 Fax