[Histonet] Who is this MORON?

Dawson, Glen GDawson <@t> dynacaremilwaukee.com
Fri Jun 16 09:58:53 CDT 2006

If anyone knows who this foul mouthed little kid is or where I can find him please let me know so I can rip his head off and defecate down his neck.

In case he has more than 3 or 4 functional brain cells: to unsubscribe, respond to the histonet with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line & you'll be removed from the list.  Save your potty mouth a bit so you can still suck on your nook while you watch Sesame Street.

Glen D.
Milwaukee, WI

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of JEFF
TATUM ZELIADT
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:53 PM
To: sluhisto <@t> yahoo.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: tetriba <@t> slu.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Sirius Red Protocol mouse pancreas

   you  are  fuckin pissing me off with all these messages. pull you head
   out of your ass and remove me from your lists

     From:  Histology SLU <sluhisto <@t> yahoo.com>
     To:  "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
     CC:  tetriba <@t> slu.edu
     Subject:  [Histonet] Sirius Red Protocol mouse pancreas
     Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
     >Hello All:
     >
     >    I  have  a dilemma that I hope that someone out there can shed
     some  light on.  We have an investigator that has been working with
     mouse FFPE pancreas.  We have been doing the processing, embedding,
     sectioning, and sirius red staining.  Lately, however, we have been
     getting  too  much  red,  more  than the collagen is staining.  The
     staining  pattern is everywhere!!  This is a new development and we
     have tried the following:

     >   1.  Making new reagents
     >    2.  Evaluating the processes that the mouse went through prior
     to necropsy.
     >    3.  Did  a  fixation evaluation to make sure that fixation was
     not an issue.
     >   4.  Multiple techs performing stain
     >
     >    We  are  at a loss to help this investigator and don't want to
     give  up!!  We  had performed this stain numerous times in the past
     for this investigator without any problems.