[Histonet] High Profile Micrtome blades

HSRL histosci <@t> shentel.net
Tue Jun 13 10:52:09 CDT 2006

Heather,

We bought about 30 packs of AccuEdge High profile blades back when we
used high profile blades.  If you are looking for a bargain on high
profile high end blades, we would be willing to sell you the rest of our
AccuEdge for about 1/2 the price we paid just to get rid of them.  We
paid nearly $100 per pack of 50, we would be willing to sell them to you
for $50 per pack.

If that is appealing to you, let me know.  I can send you a left over
pack  to see how you like them.  Let me know what you think.

Have a good day,

Beth

Beth Poole
HSRL, Inc.- A GLP Compliant Contract Laboratory
5930 Main Street
Mount Jackson, Virginia  22842
540.477.4440
Fax:540.477.4448