[Histonet] High Profile Micrtome blades

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 10:39:01 CDT 2006

Heather:
  For me the best disposable blades (both low and high profile) are the "AccuEdge" by Sakura/Feather.
  René J.

Heather.A.Harper <@t> pcola.med.navy.mil wrote:
  I have a Leica Microtome 2235. Currently I am using the Leica 818 high
profile blades, and they are terrible. They become dull immediately, slowing
down my cutting, because it seems I am changing the blade for every block I
cut. Does anyone know of a good high profile blade? I was told the high
profile blade by DuraEdge is good. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Heather A. Harper