[Histonet] Re: Tissue control for CD56 (langxing Pan)

Langxing Pan langxingpan <@t> pantomics.com
Mon Jun 12 14:49:37 CDT 2006

Dear Castillos,

We use brain tissue for CD56 IHC control. You can also use melanoma tissue
as IHC control for CD56. We have a tissue array product, UNC241
(http://www.pantomics.com/products/UNC241.htm), that can serve as IHC
positive control for CD56 as we as controls for >90% of the markers
currently used in routine IHC. I can send you some samples to try if you
like.

Sincerely,

Langxing Pan, M.D., Ph.D.
Pantomics, Inc.