[Histonet] re:help MVP/Ventana tissue processors

Luck, Greg D. LuckG <@t> empirehealth.org
Sat Jun 10 16:17:05 CDT 2006

To Leroy et.al.,

Try the code numbers 762 (and press enter on the keypad).  I have both
an older RMC instrument as well as a newer Ventana Renaissance.  I can
access the service diagnostics of both instruments with this code.  I
use this feature frequently to check that my remote alarms are
functioning.  The way I easily remember this code sequence is that 762
on your telephone keypad is (you guessed it) "RMC".  Contact me if you
need any help with your processor as both I and one of our biomed techs
have a lot of experience with these instruments.  Good luck, Greg

Greg Luck, BS, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Deaconess Medical Center
800 W. 5th Ave