[Histonet] Old Microtome

Luck, Greg D. LuckG <@t> empirehealth.org
Fri Jun 9 16:43:59 CDT 2006

Hello All,

A group of physicians and technicians are going on a mission trip to a
country in Africa in September.  They approached me about acquiring an
old unused microtome for them to take with them as there is no access to
histology services where they are going.  They have all the other
equipment they need for histology services.  If anyone has a microtome
(functional not fancy) they would be willing to donate to this
worthwhile mission I would be more than happy to pay for and facilitate
the shipping of the microtome to them.

Thanks, Greg

Greg Luck
Anatomic Path Spvr